"I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein
Welcome to Daily Beauty
Daily Beauty exists to provide readers with beauty related information from product reviews, tips and tricks, DIY beauty and other general information related to cosmetics, beauty and health.
What sets Daily Beauty apart from the myriad of beauty blogs already in existence?
Daily Beauty is written by an average wife and mother with no formal beauty training. I am not now, nor have I ever been, a makeup artists. I have no affiliation to the beauty industry. I am merely a self-proclaimed product junkie and a lover of all things beauty and health related.
My aim with Daily Beauty is to provide readers with information that is both entertaining and valuable. I aim to give readers practical advice for their daily lives and I hope to inspire others to find those things that make their life beautiful.
I hope you subscribe to, share and most importantly enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!
Daily Beauty Reflection:
What is your most beautiful feature? Think of what makes you feel most beautiful and do something today to enhance that!
No comments:
Post a Comment